<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:45 AM
I'm blogging while having a 1/2h rest from the proj.

Yesterday training. Did legs and thumbling. I managed to do my forward roll, backward roll and 1st cartwheel with jasmineNEO's help. Thanks so much, loved the birthday girl. It was JasmineNEO's birthday ytd.

Aft training, rushed project with steph. Accompanied Fiona online too. hahs! 1st time aft so long, I slept at 4 because of proj. Had only 3h+ of slp, then schooled. Late for sch, expected. hahs!

Skipped lect, for proj and studied IHT. Was in a bad mood today. Concourse was too noisy, and my mind was ocuppied with so much stuffs. Hate having tests and projs together!!!

Test was over, continued with proj. But not enough lappy, so i joined the others in gym. Trained arms again. Aching badly again. Rushed home, cause i can't afford to make the QUEEN angry.

No dinner or anything for me to eat. Started with proj straight. Did till now. Won't be able to slp much tonight again.

Whatever you do, don't ignore me. I'm so tired...
back to the top